In response to the latest government announcement regarding COVID-19 and the gradual easing of restrictions across the month of May 2021 we have updated our operational procedures in order to fully comply with these guidelines.
We are pleased to confirm that our Service and Parts departments will remain open, continuing to operate as “essential retail outlets” on an appointment-only basis up to the 17th of May.
Our sales showrooms at Frank Keane Blackrock & Naas rd. will re-open from 17th May 2021. Until that date we will continue to operate all our sales interactions remotely utilising our digital tools.
If you are in a situation where you have an urgent repair or breakdown, you can call The BMW Roadside Assistance team on 1800 409 900.
Details of the changes to each of our departments are outlined below.
Sales Departments from 04/05/21:
- We will continue to operate our sales interactions both online and by phone. We will be available to discuss options with you by phone, email, live chat & video call.
- Our websites: www.frankkeane.ie & www.frankkeanebmw.ie will offer Customers the following online functionality: “configure new cars”, “value my car”, “apply for finance”, “reserve & buy now”.
- We will be operating a click & deliver system for all new and used car sales.
- For a better understanding of our click & deliver process watch the video below.
Sales Departments from 10/05/21:
- From the 10th of May we can offer customers a click & collect process for new and used car sales by appointment only. For more information on our click & collect process watch the video below:
Sales Departments from 17/05/21:
- From the 17th of May 2021 our sales showrooms will fully re-open at Blackrock and Naas rd. Customers may arrive to the showroom without a prior appointment.
- Customers will have the opportunity to avail of test drives and conduct face to face sales interactions.
- For those customers that wish to avail of click & collect or click & deliver services at this point we will also facilitate those requests.
- All necessary social distancing and protective measures will remain in place once our showrooms re-open. For a better understanding of these measures watch the video below:
Service Departments from 04/05/21:
- We will continue to operate on an appointment-only basis.
- Upon entry to our premises, you will be asked to avail of a “non-invasive” temperature control scan.
- All Customers are requested to wear a face mask on premises in line with HSE advice.
- A digital check-in system is in operation and we request all Customers to enter their contact details in line with track and trace protocols.
- A stand-alone check-in desk will be set up with hand sanitizers for both customers and staff.
- We will only check-in 1 person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 meters will be observed throughout the entire process.
- All our technicians and staff who come into contact with you or your car will wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
- Upon request your vehicle can be fully sanitised before it is returned to you using our medical grade on-site ozone generator which removes 99% of bacteria and allergens from your car.
- For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we will, if it is practicable and safe for everybody concerned, try and operate a collection and drop off service. For customers in this category, please contact us by phone.
- We will continue to accept tow-ins and breakdowns but again this must be on the basis that we are contacted by the customer or tow-in operator to notify us that the vehicle is coming in.
- All payments will only be accepted by credit or debit card only.
Service Departments from 10/05/21:
- All of the above measures and processes will still apply however customers from outside Dublin will be able to book service appointments in line with inter-county travel restrictions being removed.
Service Departments from 17/05/21:
- From the 17th of May 2021 our service departments will accept walk-ins without a prior appointment.
- All of the previously mentioned social distancing and protective measures will remain in place.
Parts Departments from 04/05/21:
- We will be operating on a trade delivery basis only. This means that you will need to order your parts by telephone and pay upon delivery by credit / debit card.
- We will not be facilitating counter parts sales at our showrooms.
Parts Departments from 10/05/21:
- From the 10th of May in addition to our trade deliveries we will also be facilitating click & collect counter sales strictly by appointment only.
Parts Departments from 17/05/21:
- From the 17th of May we will be facilitating counter parts sales once again at our showrooms.
You can keep up to date on our social media channels but if you have any queries or concerns please contact us via:
Blackrock 01 240 5600
Naas rd. 01 240 5666
We will continue to follow the advice from the HSE and Government Departments and update this notice as necessary.
We look forward to welcoming customers back to our showrooms in a safe and secure manner and appreciate all our customers support in the preceding months.
We wish you and your family the very best of health as we move ahead in the coming months.
The Frank Keane BMW Team